Unable to Perform Transaction on the Record Error Updating FEM Approvals Attribute
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version 11.5.10 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FEMAPPR - FEM Approvals
Checked for relevance on 19-Apr-2013.
You are trying to update one of the attributes used by FEM Approvals. In the "Update Attribute" screen, the following error appears at the top after you make the change and click Apply:
Unable to perform transaction on the record. \nCause: The record has been deleted by another user. \nAction: Cancel the transaction and re-query the records to get the new data.
Steps to replicate:
- For AME.B only
- Go to the "Approvals Management Business Analyst" responsibility
- On the right, under "Approval Process Setup", select a transaction type of FEM Approvals
- Under "2. Define the components", click on "Attributes"
- Search for the attribute you want to edit (ex. TRANSACTION_REQUESTOR_PERSON_ID)
- Enter a new value and click Apply
The error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms