RPLEXT (Replenishment Extraction) Batch Does Not Work Correctly When REPL_METHOD = 'Time Supply' or 'Dynamic'
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 10.1.20 to 10.1.22 [Release 10.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Jul-2013
RPLEXT (Vendor Replenishment Extraction) batch calculates values incorrectly when REPL_METHOD = 'Time Supply' or 'Dynamic'.
Steps to Recreate:
- Use Replenishment Methods that require forecast data: "Time Supply - Issues (TI)" and "Dynamic - Issues (DI)".
- Ensure that all items have a Weekly Review Cycle set to the same day (so all items are processed by RPLEXT batch).
- Ensure items belong to same department and are processed by the same RPLEXT thread.
- Check that forecast data is available for items set up with REPL_METHOD = 'Time Supply - Issues' or 'Dynamic - Issues' (ITEM_FORECAST table).
- Ensure that the Net Inventory for these items will be less than the Order Point calculated for these items (i.e., ROQ generated by RPLEXT batch will be greater than 0).
- Ensure that LAST_REVIEW_DATE for these items in REPL_ITEM_LOC is less than vdate.
- Run RPLEXT batch.
- Notice that forecast values are incorrectly updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms