Backdated Aggregation Discounts Not Aggregating Prorated Cycle Fees.
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.1 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Apr-2013***
Description: Backdated Aggregation discounts are not aggregating prorated cycle fees.
1. Create a product for service /service/telco/gsm/telephony and have a cycle forward event with $44.54 .
2. Create deal and plan for the above product.
3. Create a aggregator which impacts on 1000092 and billing time discount discount, and create
discount object for this with /account as service.
4. PVT is may 11th, create an account with above plan. Billing cycle for the account is May 11th
to June 5th.
5. Moved the pvt to June 5th. ( next DOM)
6. Then ran the pin_bill_day ( delay billing ).
7. Purchasing the account level discount with backdate May 11th via testnap creates the following:
1000092 June 5th to July 5th acct level = 45
Expect a bucket for May 11th to June 5th too.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms