Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Profitability Manager 11i, within a condition, you are creating a dimension component that uses a hierarchy to filter on several node values. Since the hierarchy is large, you use the "Search Nodes" button to find a node and set the Relation value. You then use Search Nodes again to find another node and set the Relation. You repeat this process to define all of your nodes. When finished, you click "Apply".
When you review the node definitions, you see that only the definition for the last node selected exists. The definitions for the other nodes have not been saved.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to Profitability Manager
- Go to Business Rule > Condition > Create
- Click on the Dimension Component button
- Select a dimension and create a Dimension Component that uses a Hierarchy
- Click the "Search Nodes" button and search for a node value
- Enter a relation for that node
- Click the "Search Nodes" button again and search for another node value
- Enter a relation for the node
- Repeat for several nodes
- When finished, click "Apply".
- Go back and view the dimension component definition
Only the last node that you searched for has a relation defined.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms