Last updated on JULY 08, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 7.3
This problem can occur on any platform.
Re-rating the events using pin_rerate results in non-generation of the cycle arrear event for the next billing cycle.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an account ( say 01 Jan )with two products as - CF Product of $198 and CA product of say $12
2. Create another product with a Cycle arrear counter (resource id say 100001) = 4.0 and purchase on the account.
3. Move pvt to next month ( say to 01 Feb 01:01:01 ), run bill, Both CF and CA events for corresponding products occured. Counter deducted to 3.0.
4. Generate bill after moving to 08:08:08 (as we have 8 hours delay period).
5. Move it to next month (say 01 Mar 01:01:01). Run billing both CA and CF occured and counter deducted to 2.0 .
6. Run pin_rerate -t with say 2 days before time
e.g pin_rerate -t 02/28/2014 -a <account poid>
7. Move pvt beyond 8 hours and bill it.
8. Move pvt to next month 01:01:01. Run billing You get only CF event but no Cycle arear events are generated for $12 fee or counter deduction
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms