Provisioning Service Order Not Generated When Supplementary Features In A Product Are In Unprovisioning Fail State
(Doc ID 579776.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Provisioning service order not generated when a 'provisioning' product purchased, canceled and purchased again.
1. Deal (consisting of a single product with a provisioning tag containing a telco feature) is purchased. Feature status is set to Provisioning
2. Provisioning service order is generated. Once provision is successful, status of feature is set to Active.
3. Deal / Product is canceled. And the provisioning service order is generated , status of the feature is set to ‘Unprovisioning’.
4. Unprovisionig is failed which sets the status of the feature to ‘Unprovisioning Failed’.
5. Same deal is purchased again. Provisioning service order is generated and feature status is set to ‘Provisioning’. Now there are two features one with status ‘Unprovisioning Failed’ and the other newly generated one with status ‘Provisioning’.
6. Once provision is successful, the status of both the features are set to ‘Active’.
7. Now deal is canceled once again. This time no provisioning service order is generated and also one of the feature is disappeared (is not displayed in Supplementary Services list)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document