Unable To Perform Backdated Purchase After Deleting The Discount Sharing Group
Last updated on MAY 03, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 3-May-2013.
Try to run a backdated purchase on the member account, Infranet tries to create the rerate job for the backdated period.
During this process below search query gets fired to fetch the ordered balance groups owned by the account.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a plan with two lines e.g. /service/telco/gsm and /service/telco/gsm/data
2. Make sure that there is a separate balance group created for each line
3. Create account1 with the plan created above
pin_virtual_time is 20th March
4. Create account2 with new plan with service gsm/telephony (configure any plan with the service for cycle forward event)
5. Move the pin_virtual_time to 10th April
6. Create 2 discount sharing groups on account1 from the Customer Center
Two discounts should be configured for the delayed event -- /event/delayed/session/telco/gsm
7. Add the account2 to the discount sharing group created in account1
8. Modify the priority of the shared discounts in such a way that one of the shared discount should have the highest priority from Customer Center.
i.e Owned discount should have less priority
9. Move the pin_virtual_time to 15th April
10. Delete the discount sharing group from the account1
This discount should be of 1st priority for account2
11. Try to perform a backdated deal purchase on account2-
Purchase a deal with delayed event (/event/delayed/session/telco/gsm) with date as 8th April.
12. Verify for the errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms