Network Processor Rejects All Concretes
(Doc ID 601579.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications IP Service Activator - Version 5.2.3 to 5.2.3 [Release 5.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Unable to push any configuration, as the concretes go into a rejected state.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Delete configuration in a Configuration Policy (CP)
2. IDs are removed, added, re-ordered in a CP
3. Multiple devices and target interfaces are affected
4) Delete further CPs that are applied on interfaces
5) Commit all the operations in one transaction
6) All concretes go into a rejected state
Note: There are multiple ways to reporoduce, the key factor is many operations in one transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document