Network Processor Rejects All Concretes
(Doc ID 601579.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications IP Service Activator - Version: 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
This problem can occur on any platform.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Delete configuration in a Configuration Policy (CP)
2. IDs are removed, added, re-ordered in a CP
3. Multiple devices and target interfaces are affected
4) Delete further CPs that are applied on interfaces
5) Commit all the operations in one transaction
6) All concretes go into a rejected state
Note: There are multiple ways to reporoduce, the key factor is many operations in one transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document