Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
On creation of an account, one balance group will be created for it. However on modification of the "Billing day of month" for that account, another new balance group is created.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new account with Customer Center
2. Verify that only one balance group for the account created in step 1 by the following sql query.
SQL> select count(*) from bal_grp_t where account_obj_id0 = (obj poid of the account created in step 1).
3. In Customer Center, go to Payments -> Billing Cycle & Tax Setup
4. Change "Billing day of month" field and click Save button.
5. Verify that now there are two balance groups for the account created in step 1 using the same query.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms