Recieving Unit Adjustments Functionality For Transfers
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance 25-6-2013
How should receipts for transfers be updated/reversed by Receiver Unit Adjustment?
When we use this functionality with transfers, we receive an error: "Shipment not found"
Steps to recreate:
1. Create transfer from warehouse to store.
2. Ship the transfer from the source warehouse.
3. Perform a receipt of the shipment at the destination store by using the RMSSUB_RECIEPT.CONSUME() function.
4. Open Receiving unit adjustments form and enter the shipment number for this transfer.
5. An error is produced "Shipment not found" and the received quantity could not be updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms