Reversed Check Payments Still Returned in Payment Tool
(Doc ID 602836.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On all versions of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM), in the Payment Tool module, check payments which have already been reversed are still found in the 'Find Payments' functionality when searching for payments in 'Check Reversal Batch'.
To reproduce this issue:
1. Apply a Check Payment on an account using the Payment Tool
2. Perform a Check Reversal on the payment made in Step 1
3. Create a new Check Reversal batch and use the 'Find Payment' functionality to search for all payments made on account in Step 1
4. The payment which was reversed in Step 2 will be found
5. Select the payment found in Step 4
6. Validate and submit batch
When submitting the second reversal payment, an error message is returned:
The issue pertains to Payment Tool as it should not have found those payments that have already been reversed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document