Reversed Check Payments Found In Payment Tool
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
In the Payment Tool module, check payments which have already been reversed are still found in
the 'Find Payments' functionality when searching for payments in 'Check Reversal Batch'.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Apply a Check Payment on an account using the Payment Tool
2) Perform a Check Reversal on the payment made in step 1.
3) Create a new Check Reversal batch. Use the 'Find Payment' functionality to search for all
payments made on account in step 1.
4) The payment which was reversed in step 2 will be found.
5) Select the payment found in step 4.
6) Validate and submit batch.
Note: When submitting the second reversal payment, the error message said "The payment could not be
submitted. The payment has been already reversed."
The issue pertains to Payment Tool as it should not have found those payments that
have already been reversed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms