Last updated on JULY 09, 2008
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
Expected to see the List under the Case List folder when expanding the folder.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run Query by Example, obtained a list of cases.
2. Click File -> Save as to save the list of cases.
3. Select Saved Public Lists -> Case Lists as the folder.
4. Enter name and description of lists and click Save.
5. Exit out of AERS, and log back in, click on the [+] sign next to folder Saved Public Lists
-> Case Lists, could not see any lists under the folder.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms