Last updated on MARCH 17, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 18-Mar-2013***
-- Problem Statement:
Infranet server is not able to refund the account when there is an available credit balance in the account due to the overpayment.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. From Customer Center, create an account with ip service for $50 on Aug 11, 2008.
2. Set pin_virtual_time to Aug. 12, 2008
3. From Payment Tool, make a check payment for the account for $100. ( make sure the payment is greater the due amount in account)
4. From Customer Center, make sure the $100 payment is credit to the account, and account has a credit balance due.
5. From Customer Center, click on "AR/Refund Account..." menu item for the account to refund the credit.
/item/refund is created with the credit balance.
The message box is up and says: Account 0.0.0.1-xxxxx has nothing to refund.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms