Last updated on MAY 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Jul-2012***
In any billing cycle of an account, when we inactivate and activate a product through the testnap, the proration values of the balance impact are not populated correctly during the next bill.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create an account by purchasing a product lets say 1 Jan.
2. Move pvt to 1 Feb and run bill.
3. Move pvt to 15 Feb, inactivate the product, please follow the steps,
a. Execute PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CYCLE_FORWARD
b. Execute PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODUCT_STATUS
4. Move pvt to 20 Feb and activate the product.
a. Execute PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODUCT_STATUS
5. Move pvt to 1 Mar, run billing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms