Comment Field From Payment Tool Is Not Recorded
(Doc ID 604810.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 7.2.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
When a cheque payment batch is submitted through Payment Tool and comments are added in the
comments field, they do not appear in the payment notes of Customer Center
1. Create an invoice account.
2. Create a charge.
3. Create a check payment batch and put a note in the COMMENT field.
4. Validate and Submit the batch.
5. On Customer center, open the Payments Tab
6. Click on the payment - view the NOTES panel. This does not contain the note entered in step 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document