Chargeback Date not Passed To Infranet Application When Using A Template In Payment Tool
(Doc ID 605047.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Sept-2013
-- Problem Statement:
CHARGEBACK DATE NOT PASSED TO INFRANET WHEN USING A TEMPLATE IN PAYMENT TOOL
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create an account using Customer Center.
2) Make a top-up using Credit Card.
3) Open the payment tool select Credit Card Reversal Batch.
4) Create a reversal using a template.
5) Validate payment reversal records, you can see Chargeback date is populated correctly.
6) Submit the reversal request.
7) Check the effective_t in table event_billing_reversal_cc_t . It is not the same as in the Chargeback column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document