Wrong Date In /ordered_balgrp When Calling op_subcsription_sharing_group_delete Opcode
(Doc ID 605229.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1 - Release: 7.3.0 to 7.3.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 07-JUN-2011.
Sample Scenario :
- Set pin_virtual_time 05/10/2007.
- Create accounts (owner and member), services, profile sharing group and ordered balance group on 05/10/2007.
- Set pin_virtual_time to 25/10/2007.
- Call PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SHARING_GROUP_DELETE with a backdated EFFECTIVE_T = 15/10/2007 (while pin_virtual_time is 25/10/2007).
- The issue is that /ordered_balgrp.PIN_FLD_EFFECTIVE_T will be set to 25/10/2007 (system time) instead of 15/10/2007(EFFECTIVE_T).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document