Last updated on JULY 15, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 7.2.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
After changing the service ID (e.g. 0049gprs1) for IP/GPRS service type to a new service ID (e.g. 0049gprs01), the changed service ID (e.g. 0049gprs1) remains working when the changed(old) service ID is supposed to be rejected.
Note: GSM servcies do not have this problem.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create account A with ip/gprs service with service ID = 0049gprs1 on Jan 1, 2008.
2. Rate a CDR for account A with service ID = 0049gprs1 on Jan 2, 2008 - successfully.
3. Change service ID for account A to 0049gprs01 on Jan 3, 2008.
4. Rate a CDR for account A with service ID = 0049gprs01 on Jan 4, 2008 - successfully
4. Rate a CDR for account A with sevvice ID = 0049gprs1 on Jan 10, 2008:
Fail, because the 0049gprs1 service ID should be expired on Jan 3, 2008.
The CDR should be rejected and send to reject folder for further investigation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms