Last updated on MARCH 08, 2009
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.5.1 to 126.96.36.199
This problem can occur on any platform.
safetyreportid a long case ID built form the sender’s information.
The E2B XML output should include in the safetyreportid tag the ID taken from the
AE_OTH_CASE_REFS table with a Source Type =’E2B’.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Global Maintenance application, go to "E2B Receivers" tab;
2. Select an Agency (e.g. EMEA) and enable the "Use Long Case ID" checkbox;
3. From AERS application open a case and go to "Case Details" page;
4. Go to "External Case IDs" tab and add a record with
- Type = E2B (E2b sender report id)
- Other Case ID = E2B-TEST-CASE-ID
5. Go to "Related Cases" tab and add a record referencing another case (having
an External Case ID of Type ‘E2B’ too);
6. Promote the case to the Medical Review and Reporting state;
7. Execute the Submission Wizard;
8. Save the Case’s data;
9. Configure and execute an E2B quick report for the current case:
- the E2B Report is configured with default values for parameters SENDERORGCOUNTRY,
- select the agency country defined at step 2 (with USE_LONG_CASEID value set to Y);
10. Open the E2B created report and inspect the associated XML file.
In the XML file, in section safetyreport the value for tag safetyreportid does not report
the value expected according to the algorithm described in the AERS manuals:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms