Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-Dec-2011***
1. Create a parent account A with DOM=23 on May 14, then change bill DOM=16 right away. This account A's actg_next_t would be May 23 and actg_future_t would be Jun 16.
2. Create a child account B with DOM=16 on May 14, then move account B under account A as subordinate account.
Account A pays for B. Account B's actg_next_t would be May 16 and actg_future_t would be Jun 16.
3. When we run pin_bill_accts -pay_type 10007 (PIN_PAY_TYPE_SUBORD) on May 16, it will collect
amount from account B and update bill object of account B.
4. When running pin_bill_accts -pay_type 10001 against account A on May 23, observed:
- total due of parent bill didn't collect the amount of the item's due of the child account.
- the items of child account will always be outstanding item, because of zero amount due in parent's bill.
Was the issue caused by different bill days against hierarchical account?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms