Metadata Error When Launching Spreadsheet for FEM_BALANCES Table
(Doc ID 726669.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 12.0.4
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator, version R12, when you try to use the Spreadsheet Load utility to load data into the FEM_BALANCES table, the following error appears after you select the "Balances" table in the Spreadsheet Load screen and click the Launch spreadsheet button:
1. All required metadata must be defined for the processing key columns of the selected table.
2. The column mapping for the related interface table must be defined where the column property at the database level has been set to not null. Please use the table administration feature to fix the problem before proceeding.
The error prevents you from running the spreadsheet load for FEM_BALANCES.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to the Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator responsibility
- Go to Process Management > Spreadsheet Load
- Under "Upload Item", select "Table"
- Set Table Name = Balances
- Click the Launch spreadsheet button
The errors appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!