Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 220.127.116.11 you find the Internal Sales Order Lines Request_date does not indicate the Intransit lead time.
You expect Internal Sales Order would include In-Transit lead times
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure ATO Order against a given Distribution Org.
- Sourcing Rule dictates configured Item to be transferred from another Manufacturing Org.
- Note Schedule Ship Date returned.
- Run Constrained ASCP Plan (Enforce Demand Due Date). ASCP Workbench shows Planned Order in Distro Org with Due date noted (Expected).
- Planned Order Demand in Transferring Org with Due Date 5 days earlier than date noted. (Expected as Transit Time=5 days).
- Release Planned Order in Distribution Org creates Internal Requisition with Need By Date of noted date (Expected).
- Convert IR to Internal Sales Order in Mfg Org of step 2. Expecting Request Date to be 5 days before noted date but Order shows Request Date is noted date. Request Date in ISO is not considering Intransit Lead Time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms