Additional Discount Applied When Changing Discounts Cycle End Date To a Future Date
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 22.214.171.124.0 version, additional discount is applied when changing the discount cycle end date to a future date.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create a Cycle forward product (EURO 100) and create an account using Customer Center, preferably Euro as Currency, This should have a balance of EUR 100.
2) Create a discount for Cycle Forward event say 10% on the usage.
3) Purchase the same as additional deal.
4) Now the impact after the discount would be EUR 90 in the Balance Tab.
5) Change the discount’s cycle end to a future date, like 4 month later.
6) Go back to Balance tab, refresh.
7) Now you see that more discounts are received, which should not be the case.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms