Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 31-May-2013.
Consider a plan with several service level deals and one account level deal. The account level deal is prerequisite for one of the service level deals.
When trying to purchase that plan, Customer Center shows an error "Prerequisite condition failed". When the "Show prerequisites" button is pressed, nothing is displayed. By pressing just Cancel, the purchase and account creation continues without problems.
It should not give the error since the prerequisite condition is satisfied.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Set the following entry in the cm pin.conf:
- fm_utils validate_deal_dependencies 1
1. Create 2 service level (deal 1 and deal 2) and one account level (deal 3) deals
2. Deal 3 should be set as a prerequisite for deal 2
3. Create Plan 1 with all these 3 deals
4. Create an account and buy Plan 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms