AERS Allows User To Delete Records In A Multi-Record Field When Field Is Disable
(Doc ID 727629.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2008
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6
This problem can occur on any platform.
On AERS 4.5.1 and AERS 4.6 in Production:
You are able to delete Reporter Indication records when the fields are disabled for the current
The Reporter Indication records should not be deleted when they are disabled for the current
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Open a case in a workflow that allows for data to be entered (e.g. Data Entry WorkFlow);
2. Navigate to the Products/Outcome/"Reporter Indication" field;
3. Enter two records (e.g. HEADACHE and VERTIGO) and save the case;
4. Reopen the same case in a read-only WorkFlow step or in a WorkFlow step where Reporter
Indication is disabled;
5. Place the cursor on any record in the Reporter Indication field;
6. Click on delete record icon;
The data from the disabled field can be deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!