When Rating Aggregated Usage, Often Get Oracle Exception ORA-01461
(Doc ID 728941.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.1 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 7.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While rating the aggregation usage at the end of bill cycle, the rating pipeline often throw ORA-01461 error.
The snippet of error in ifw_process.log:
1) This problem occurs randomly and is not reproducible.
2) It may occur on different tables. This is based on the following observation:
- the error may occur in the sequencer "out_gen" used for generating sequence numbers, tables used: ifw_seqlog_out, ifw_seqcheck
- the error may occur in the sequencer "prerating_check" used for checking sequence numbers, tables used: ifw_seqcheck, ifw_seqlog_in
- the error may occur in the sequencer "rating_check" during the checking for double, tables used: ifw_seqlog_in .
- this error may occur if there are no LONG columns in any of the tables in question (ifw_seqlogout, ifw_seqcheck and ifw_seqlogin).
3) This problem may occur after upgrading Oracle database server/client to version 10.2.0.3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!