Application "pin_collect" Selection Criteria Is Too Wide
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
When running the pin_collect utility to collect balance due on credit card and debit card accounts, pin_collect is collecting on accounts whose balance is not due.
The accounts are incorrectly selected by pin_collect if the following conditions are met:
- Created on the same day when pin_collect runs
- Debit currency adjustment has been made on the newly created account
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a credit card or debit card paying account on X and set the DOM to Y
2. Make a debit currency adjustment of $10.00 to the newly created account on X
3. Run pin_collect (pin_collect -pay_type 10003 -vendor fusa -active -start 2) on X
Observe the newly created account is picked up by pin_collect incorrectly. The account balance reduces by the debit amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms