Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.1 [Release 7.2.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Purchasing Deal that ends in 12 cycles (One Year) with back dated is having Incorrect End date.
It seems end date is being calculated from current date and not from cycle_start_date.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Set the following pin.conf entry in CM
- fm_bill calc_cycle_from_cycle_start_t 1
Restart the cm.
2. Create a deal with a annual product (e.g. Product 1a - Internet Access).
3. Modify the deal to set the end cycle to '12 Cycles' under Cycle Panel in Deal Specification
dialog box for Annual product.
4. In Customer Center, create an account with Plan 1(28-Jul-2008)
5. Then purchase the just created deal to the existing service (e.g. ip service).
6. Do backdated purchase - In customize product dialog box, modify the start date to 01-01-2008
for Purchase, Cycle, and Usage panel.
7. Go to Plans tab, check the Product details for the add on deal. The cycle end date is 28-Jul-2009. It should be 01-01-2009
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms