Unable to Link Assertions To Risks and Risks To Controls in Oracle GRC Manager
(Doc ID 732066.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version: 7.7.2 to 7.8 - Release: Rel 12 to Rel 12
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Mar-2011***
Steps to replicate:
1. Login as ICAdmin.
2. Click Business Process Tray > Add New Process.
3. Enter Basic Business Process information and Save.
4. Create an Assertion. Save.
5. Create a Risk. Related Assertions info icon is not enabled, so you cannot link the risk to an
6. Create a Control. Related Risk info icon is not enabled, so you cannot link the control to
the previously created Risk. Save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!