Unable to Link Assertions To Risks and Risks To Controls in Oracle GRC Manager
Last updated on MAY 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version: 7.7.2 to 7.8 - Release: Rel 12 to Rel 12
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Mar-2011***
Steps to replicate:
1. Login as ICAdmin.
2. Click Business Process Tray > Add New Process.
3. Enter Basic Business Process information and Save.
4. Create an Assertion. Save.
5. Create a Risk. Related Assertions info icon is not enabled, so you cannot link the risk to an
6. Create a Control. Related Risk info icon is not enabled, so you cannot link the control to
the previously created Risk. Save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms