In Pricing Center Cannot Enter Exchange Rate Having Decimal Precision Of 3 Or More
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 01-May-2010
Checked for relevance on 31-Oct-2011
Checked for relevance on 05-May-2013
Pricing Center doesn't accept exchange rate value (Pipeline Setup Toolbox->Financial->Currency and Exchange Rate) having more than 2 digits after decimal point. However, when exchange rate value having decimal precision of 3 or more places are entered directly in the database, pipeline applies the exchange rate correctly. How to solve this?
1) Open "Pipeline Setup Toolbox->Financial->Currency and Exchange Rate" tab.
2) Choose currency 'INR' in currency overview table.
3) In the Exchange Rate section, click 'New'.
4) In the Exchange Rate dialog box, select 'To Currency' as 'USD'.
5) In the 'Exchang Rate' field, enter the value with decimal precision of 3 or more (Sample value: 0.025). Here, field won't allow 0.025 to be entered, only 0.02 can be entered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms