Error "/event/delayed/xxx is invalid" While Committing Price Plan in Pricing Center
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.0.0 to 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-Aug-2011***
***Checked for relevance on 29-Jan-2016***
After adding a new entry to pin_event_map and select the new event in Pricing Center for the service, we received an error message when committing the price plan.
1. Add a new entry /event/delayed/session/ip in pin_event_map
2. Run the utility "load_event_map pin_event_map"
3. Create a product with subscription type for /service/ip
4. Select /event/delayed/session/ip from the event map and
5. Choose the required rate plan
6. Commit the price plan as configured above
Pricing Center throws an error message :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms