No Inherited Information Saved While Using Change Options In Customer Center
(Doc ID 733903.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.1 to 220.127.116.11.2
This problem can occur on any platform.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create account with a plan without purchasing the optional service.
2) In the services tab, click purchase.
3) In the purchase options drop down, click on Change Options
4) Click on the optional deal (Free Email) to purchase a new email service.
5) Enter login and password and service information for email
6) Click next to the end of the wizard and click finish.
7) Purchase should complete successfully, click on the service you just created in the Services
tab of the account. Notice the information entered in the Wizard is not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document