The Lisf Of Deals For Adding, Displays Also Those That Were Excluded
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
Every time add a deal, the Customer Center displays all the deals even those that are exclusions
of a valid deal included in the plan. When selecting a deal that is under "exclusion" and press finish it
doesn't allow to add because the exclusion configuration. That is ok, but is it possible that those
deals that are under exclusions are not displayed from the beginning in order to avoid the error
message? The list should only display the valid deals that can be added based on the exclusion of
the deals of the current plan.
For transitions it is working fine , the transition list only displays those deals that are
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Set validate_deal_dependencies to 1 in cm pin.conf and restart cm.
2. Create two deals with exclusions among "A" and "B" in Pricing Center.
3. Create a plan with deal "A".
4. Create an account in Customer Center with plan including deal "A".
5. In Plans tab, hit Purchase to add additional deal for the service the same as the deal "A".
6. It should display all the deals except the deal "B" in the Deal list box.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms