Non Planned Items Are Collected Into ASCP
(Doc ID 734310.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Items which are non-planned are being collected into ASCP
Expect that only planned items are collected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Source instance
- Inventory > Master items
- Query for the item and set planning method attribute as 'NOT PLANNED' in the MPS/MRP planning tabbed region.
- Go to Organization items form and set the planning method attribute to 'NOT PLANNED' for the same item.
- Save your work.
- Create Sales Order/Purchase Order for the item.
- Log into destination instance
- Go to collections>standard collections
- Run collections in target refresh mode with items, planning attributes, Sales order, purchase orders, safety stock, on hand set to yes.
- After collections is complete go to Collections>View Collected Data
- In the Navigator window View By--Actions>Click on Plans>Click on Collections>Right click on Collections>Items. search for the item.
- The item is visible in the organizations for which it was made Not planned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document