Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Jul-2010
During cancellation of a product the prorated amount calculated to reimburse is incorrect.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create an account on 5th of Jan having the events Monthly cycle fwd fee( $10.034), Purchase fee($41.807).
2) Set In advance billing = 1 month and billing DOM = 1
2 cycle forward events will be generated (for the period 01/05 to 02/01 => $8.74 and 02/01 to 03/01 => $10.034 )
3) Change the virtual time to Feb 1 and run billing
4) Change virtual time to Feb 15 and cancel the product
5) During cancellation of the product, 2 Cycle Forward Fee must be generated (Auto Billing cancel):
- the first for the period 02/15 to 02/28 (reimbursed the prorate Cycle Foward Event => $5.02)
- the second for the period 03/01 to 04/01 (reimbursed the Cycle Foward => $10.034 )
The proration amount calculated for the product cancellation is INCORRECT. It takes $10.034 instead of $5.02.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms