Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "nullable_obj_id0" feature (in dm_oracle pin.conf) has been set to optimize searches by using indexes
on some class (/bill, /billinfo, /invoice ...), but pin_inv_accts doesn't find bills to invoice anymore.
Steps To Reproduce
1) Configure dm_oracle.pin.conf as following :
# Storing NULL in the xxx_OBJ_ID0 column
- dm nullable_obj_id0 true
- dm nullable_obj_id0_classes /item, /event, /invoice, /profile, /bill, /billinfo
- dm nullable_obj_id0_state true
2) restart dm, cm
3) create an account, with any offer.
4) change pin_virtual_time to the next billing date
5) run billing (pin_bill_accts)
6) run invoice (pin_inv_accts -pay_type XXXX )
Invoice doesn't detect bill to make invoices.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms