Billing Fails When Treating Account With Manual Bill Suppression Flag
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
There is an issue with the billing (pin_bill_accts) failed when processing an account which is in mode "manual bill suppression".
The followings are the errors in the cm.pinlog file
<field num=PIN_FLD_CREATED_T:8,19 recid=0 reserved=0 reserved2=0 time(sec:usec)=0:0>
<facility=0 msg_id=0 version=0>
It seems that it tries to find the field PIN_FLD_CREATED_T in the partial flist of a /event/billing/cycle/tax event, which does not contain this field. Comparing with the same log portion in an environment without the issue, we see that the /event/billing/cycle/tax flist fully contains the whole fields of the event object in the database, with the created_t.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create a single Account on April 20th 2007
2) Create a single /service/telco/gsm Service
3) Subscribe to a plan "Offer A"
4) Subscribe to deal "Offer A1
5) MAy 1st 2007 run billing (pin_bill_accts)
6) May 21st 2007Configure Account to suspend its billing
7) June 1st 2007, billing (pin_bill_accts) to see the above errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms