Billing Failed when Treating Account with Manual Bill Suppression Flag
(Doc ID 737615.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The billing (pin_bill_accts) failed when processing an account which is in the "manual bill suppression" mode.
Errors in the cm.pinlog:
It seems that it tries to find the field PIN_FLD_CREATED_T in the partial flist of a /event/billing/cycle/tax event, which does not contain this field. Comparing with the same log portion in an environment without the issue, we see that the /event/billing/cycle/tax flist fully contains the whole fields of the event object in the database, with the created_t.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) April 20th 2007, create a single Account
2) Same day, create a single /service/telco/gsm service
3) Same day, subscribe to a plan "Offer A"
4) Same day, subscribe to deal "Offer A1"
5) MAy 1st 2007, run billing (pin_bill_accts)
6) May 21st 2007, configure Account to suspend its billing
7) June 1st 2007, billing (pin_bill_accts) to see the above errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document