'Update From Benchmark' Does Not Copy Project/Subproject
(Doc ID 738867.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When you use the action 'Create Work Order from Benchmark', if the Benchmark has a Project/Subproject, it is carried over to the Work Order that is created.
However, the 'Update from Benchmark' action on the Work Order Header does not copy the Project/Subproject from the Benchmark to the Work Order.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Pull up an existing Work Order in Planning status
2. Select the 'Update from Benchmark' action
3. Enter a Benchmark that has a Project/Subproject
4. Do NOT select any of the indicators
5. Hit Finish
6. While all other information from the Benchmark is updated on the Work Order, the Project/SubProject is NOT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document