Forms Hangs When Clicking On The "Create Specification" Action On Asset Header
(Doc ID 739122.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
On the Asset Header record, only one user at a time can perform the 'Create Specification' action. If another user selects this action while a user has the specification wizard open, the form hangs. It appears that there is a lock on sa_sequence_numbers. No one can go into the wizard until the first person gets out of it and the lock is released.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log onto the application and bring up an Active Asset record.
2. Select the 'Create Specification' Action from the Actions List.
3. The Specification Wizard is displayed. Leave the Wizard open.
4. Log onto the application as a different User and bring up a different Active Asset record.
5. Select the 'Create Specification' Action from the Actions List.
6. The Form Hangs and the Wizard is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document