Item Details Not Getting Displayed In Invoice
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 126.96.36.199.1 version, Item details are not getting displayed in Invoice.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an account as today's date. e.g. Aug. 29, 2008.
2. Purchase any plans with a product on Aug. 29, 2008.
3. Move the pin_virtual_time to Sept. 30, 2008.
4. Run billing and check the invoice for the account. (For this invoice the item details will shown properly, this query is working properly)
5. Move the pin_virtual_time to Oct. 30, 2008.
6. Run billing and check the invoice for the account. (For this invoice the item details will not be shown properly, this query will not return any result).
When the pin_virtual_time is moved and when the account is billed, there wouldn’t be any change in the created_t in event_t table. It will have the entry as today date, but the query is expecting the created_t to be between September 30, 2008 and October 30, 2008.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms