Item Details Are Not Displayed in Invoice
(Doc ID 739297.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On all versions of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM), after running billing, items may not be shown when viewing the resulting invoice.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an account as today's date. e.g. Aug. 29, 2008.
2. Purchase any plans with a product on Aug. 29, 2008.
3. Move the pin_virtual_time to Sept. 30, 2008.
4. Run billing and check the invoice for the account. (For this invoice the item details will shown properly, this query is working properly)
5. Move the pin_virtual_time to Oct. 30, 2008.
6. Run billing and check the invoice for the account. (For this invoice the item details will not be shown properly, this query will not return any result).
When the pin_virtual_time is moved and when the account is billed, there wouldn’t be any change in the created_t in event_t table. It will have the entry as today date, but the query is expecting the created_t to be between September 30, 2008 and October 30, 2008.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document