Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Feb-2013***
From Pricing Center, creation of a New Plan/Action/New Subscription Group is not allowed to the same service type in the group for the same transaction. (e.g. try to move /service/telco/gsm/sms two times to the group)
The user will have to close the "New Subscription Group" window and click "Action/Edit Subscription Group" menu item to add the same service type to the group.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE PROBLEM:
1. From Pricing Center, click on "Create a new plan" to bring up the "Plan Attributes " window.
2. From the "Plan Attributes" tab, click on Actions/Edit Subscription Group menu item to bring up a "New Subscription Group" window.
3. Move /service/telco/gsm from "Services" list box to "Subscription Group".
4. Move /service/telco/gsm/data from "Services" to "Subscription Group". Make sure the service moved successfully.
5. Move the same service type( e.g./service/telco/gsm/data) to the "Subscription Group".
The service should move from "Services" to "Subscription Group" successfully.
The service can not be moved from "Services" to "Subscription Group" and no error message is showing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms