Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Pricing Center, while create a new plan, a New Subscription Group can't be formed for the same service type to the group on the same transaction. (e.g. try to move /serivce/telco/gsm/sms two times to the group)
The user will have to close the "New Subscription Group" window and click Action/Edit Subscription Group" menu item to add the same service type to the group.
-- Steps to Reproduce:
1. From the Pricing Center, click on "Create a new plan" to bring up the "Plan Attributes " window.
2. From the "Plan Attributes" tab, click on Actions/Edit Subscription Group menu item to bring up a "New Subscription Group" window.
3. Move /service/telco/gsm from "Services" list box to "Subscription Group".
4. Move /service/telco/gsm/data from "Services" to "Subscription Group". And make sure the service moved successfully.
5. Move the same service type( e.g./service/telco/gsm/data) to the "Subscription Group".
The service move from "Services" to "Subscription Group" successfully.
The service can not be moved from "Services" to "Subscription Group" and no error message is showing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms