Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
Not able to commit the plan with options, the error dialog box is up with title "Pricing Center" and says:
The pricing opcode returned an unknown error.
Plan: GSM WITH OPTIONS.
Need Service_id when DEAL array exists.
If clicks on Actions/Convert Plan two times, the commit can be successful.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. From Pricing Center, click on "Plan with Option" menu item to bring up the "Plan Attributes " window.
2. From the "Plan Attributes" tab, click on Actions/New Subscription Group menu item to bring up a "New Subscription Group" window.
3. Move /service/telco/gsm from "Services" list box to "Subscription Group".
4. Move /service/telco/gsm/data, /service/telco/gsm/sms, /service/telco/gsm/fax, and /service/telco/gsm/telephony as the member service of /service/telco/gsm
5. Associate the deal with each service in the plan.
6. After associate the deal to each service, go to Track Balance tap.
7. From Actions, select "Associate each service with a unique balance group".
8. Then create a new balance group and move /service/telco/gsm to this new balance group.
9. Click OK button to close the window and commit the plan.
Plan committed successfully.
Error msg that complains ...Need Service_id when DEAL array exists"
Click on Actions/Convert Plan two times, the pricing plan can commit successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms