Step 10 Lgv Upgrade Errors At Create Insert-For Relation table: LV_VAR No Valid Record Was Found
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 6.0.1 to 6.1.0 [Release 6.0.0 to 6.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When attempting to perform the step: LGV-Upgrade
the following errors where logged in file "lgv_err.xml":
com.agile.khe.plm.upgrade.exception.UpgException in UpgXMLObjectTable.insert() for table LV_DT_VAR
For relation table: LV_VAR no valid record was found
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install and configure the upgrade tool as described in the Upgrade Manual
2. Execute script: <upg_root>/cmd/upg03_preaction_sql.cmd
3. Execute script: <upg_root>/cmd/upg04_dtv_get.cmd
4. Execute script: <upg_root>/cmd/upg05_dtv_update.cmd
5. Execute script: <upg_root>/cmd/upg06_sync_get.cmd
6. Execute script: <upg_root>/cmd/upg07_sync_update.cmd
7. Execute script: <upg_root>/cmd/upg08_postaction.cmd
8. Execute script: <upg_root>/cmd/upg09_common_get.cmd
9. Execute script: <upg_root>/cmd/upg10_common_update.cmd
10. Error message were logged in file "lgv_err.xml"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms