Ack. Auto Update Subm. Mail Date Checkbox Doesn't Update Submission Mail Date
Last updated on MAY 22, 2012
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version 4.5.2 to 4.6.1 [Release 4.5.2 to 4.6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-MAY-2012***
The "Ack. Auto Update Subm. Mail Date" Check-box is enabled in Global Maintenance so that on import of E2B Acknowledgment files the Submission Mail date in submission tracking will automatically get updated.
However, the Submission Mail Date of the Submission Tracking record is not
being updated as expected.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Submit a submission E2B report for a case
- E2B Report is submitted to Agency e.g. FDA
- Receive an acknowledge (ACK) file back from sender
- Save the file to the local file system
- Check the "Ack. Auto Update Subm. Mail Date" check-box in Global Maintenance for your Agency
- Log-in to AERS.
- Click on the E2B Imports folder in the AERS Folders folder on the left pane of the screen.
- Right-click on E2B Imports in the right page, and select Add File.
- In the new window, select File for Content Item Types.
- Select the received ACK file from step 4, and Finish.
- Click on the uploaded file in the E2B Imports folder
- Right-click on the file, and select
- E2B File.
- Open your case submitted in Step 1.
- Go to the Submissions tab.
- In the Submission Tracking section, the Submission Mail Date was not updated, but other fields such as Ack Date have why ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms