Last updated on APRIL 18, 2011
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.3 to 4.6.1 - Release: 4 to 4.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-Oct-2010***
- User is able to log into AERS Homepage as a user e.g.
- Username and Password are accepted e.g.
- Username: VACCINE_MANAGER
- Password: VACCINE_MANAGER123
- Portal homepage successfully logs in, but when user tries to launch the 'AERS application' the get the following warning:
You do not have permission to run Oracle AERS, please contact your system administrator
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms