Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
In the Pricing Center, when update an Alternative Price Model in the “Rate Plan Version” window the changes are not reflected after clicking the “Apply “ and “OK “ button .
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1.Open the Pricing Center.
2.Click the View Option and open “Pipeline Toolbox”
3. In the “Pipeline Toolbox” Window click the “Rate Plan” option.
4. The “Rate Plan” window opens .Click the search button with the search options to search for a specific rate plan or display all the rate plans.
5. Select a Rate plan and click the Edit button.
6. A window opens with 2 tabs. Select the “Rate Plan Version” tab.
7. Select a Rate plan and click the Edit button.
8. The “Rate Plan Version” window opens. Select the “Rate Plan Configuration” tab.
9. Select an entry and click the Edit button.
10. On the “Rate Plan Configuration” window select the “Price Model” radio button and modify the “Alternative Price Model” option. Select a different Price model than the standard Price model.
11. Click “Apply “, “Ok” and close the window.
12. Now on the “Rate Plan Version” window match the name you have entered for “Alternative Price Model “ in the previous step with the one displayed in the “Alternative Price Model” column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms