Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.1 to 4.5.3
This problem can occur on any platform.
Print preview of HTML doesn't work. A blank page is displayed.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
* Log into OC
* Select: Glib => Form Layout Templates => Maintain Form Layout Templates
* Click MultiForm Layout Templates tab
* F7/F8 to Query
* Single click on OC_USL_P
* Select: Copy => Form Layout Template
* Enter a name for the new Template in the "Copy to Template" field
* Click OK
* Single click on the new Template
* Select: Special => Browse Layout
* Select: File => Print Preview HTML
* A new browser window is displayed with the HTML version of the form
* In the new browser, Select: File => Print Preview or File => Print
* If Preview is selected, the Preview screen will display the preview but none of the Data Entry
fields or prompts will be displayed.
* If Print is selected, the printout will not include any of the Data Entry fields or prompts
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms