Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 09-Dec-2015.
When a product is defined as a Cycle Arrear (CA) by mistake and later changed to Cycle Forward (CF), the bill was not generated for the cycle when the product change is performed.
Steps To Reproduce:
Date in mm/dd/yy format.
- 08/01/08: Create an account, purchase a monthly CA product
- 09/01/08: Bill the account
- 09/10/08: In the middle of the current cycle, change the event in the product from CA to CF in Pricing.
- 09/10/08: Restart the processes
- 10/01/08: Bill the account
Observed that there was not a bill corresponding to the cycle when the product change was made. In the above example, the following charges are missing:
9/1 - 9/10: CA charge
9/10 - 10/1: CF charge
Many accounts have purchased this CA product. The user cannot cancel the CA product and purchase another CF product for each account. Need a solution for this problem.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms