Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 20-Oct-2011
-- Problem Statement:
Wrong Annual Cycle Forward fee is getting applied when "When to Apply Cycle Fee" is unchecked in the product.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Following steps were followed to attempt replication.
1. Created a blank plan and commit to DB.
2. Created a product with an Annual Cycle forward fee of 1200$(proration value set) and Apply on Billing date flag unchecked.
3. Created an account on Nov 7th.
4. Purchased the product on Nov 29th.
5. The balance impact showed an amount of 1206.56 which is more than the annual cycle forward fee(1200$).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms