Wrong Product Cycle Period For Annual Cycle Forward Fee
(Doc ID 742743.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NOTE: "Apply on Billing Date" FLAG applies the Cycle Fee as per the following rule:
*Leave the check box selected to apply the cycle fee on the billing date.
* To apply the cycle fee on the product purchase date or as configured in Customer Center, clear the check box.
Wrong Annual Cycle Forward fee is getting applied when "When to Apply Cycle Fee" is unchecked in the product.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Created a blank plan and commit to DB.
2. Created a product with an Annual Cycle forward fee of 1200$(proration value set) and Apply on Billing date flag unchecked.
3. Created an account on Nov 7th.
4. Purchased the product on Nov 29th.
5. The balance impact showed an amount of 1206.56 which is more than the annual cycle forward fee(1200$).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document